[Imc-tech] updates

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Wed Jan 19 20:38:53 CST 2005

I'm working tonight on trying to fix our ongoing problems with apache
flaking out and with spam. I just upgraded 525 packages and
rebooted. There was a bit of of downtime (I figured that since the IMC
is currently offline, during the IMC party was a good time for
that). Next I'm upgrading the kernel. Then I'm going to work on adding
new spam filtering stuff.

Expect another reboot or two before the night is over.

--
Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/