[Imc-tech] Re: [Imsahp-users] new spam control measures

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Thu Jan 20 04:08:37 CST 2005

Actually, it looks like mail delays may be up to 1 hour. This should
basically be a 1 hour delay for the FIRST message you get from anyone
who sends you mail and after that that sender will never again
experience that delay. Seems like a small price to pay for massive
spam reduction.

Please wait at least 2 hours before reporting mail not getting through.

If you wish to opt out of this I can put you on a list that will
ensure that your mail goes immediately through but that'll also mean
more spam for you. Let me know.