[Imc-tech] Fw: Re: re poker spam

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Thu Jul 7 16:09:04 CDT 2005

Funny you mention it...

> (5) In the long term, I wonder what would be involved
> in upgrading dada, partly to foil the spambot but partly
> because some new features are available.  Should I/we
> look into it?

We were just talking last night about how what the IMC really needed was
a techie to take the initiative and update Dada.  Personally, I'd say
"make it so" -- probably would be best to copy everything over to a test
site, upgrade, and see what happens (I suspect that some things _will_
break (because we have tons of patches, kludges, and hacks))...

But yeah, go for it!

--Sascha