[Imc-tech] Fw: Re: re poker spam

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Thu Jul 7 16:22:02 CDT 2005

Really really really talk to either Dan Lewart and/or Clint Popetz
first though. We've got all kinds of random code tweaks that could get
screwed up by an upgrade. Dan is most likely to be able to give advice
about this as I haven't been paying attention to it at all.

Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/