[Imc-tech] Re: help needed with imc-us-editorial list

sing and dance! jenka at indymedia.org
Sat Jul 9 12:59:59 CDT 2005

hi bradley et all....
i am assuming you mean that the list archives is NOT private, which is why it's
showing up on google searches.
should the archives be made private (ie. available only to members)?

i haven't found anything on the admin interface to hide specific posts like the
ones mentioned below

thx
jenka

Quoting bradley at riseup.net: