[Imc-tech] Re: help needed with imc-us-editorial list

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Sat Jul 9 21:01:32 CDT 2005

Hello Jenka and all,

I do suggest/request that the list imc-us-editorial at lists.ucimc.org have
private archives.

I also think this would satisfy the request being made by Dorothee.

There is not any notice to people that when they email imc-us, their
email will be publically archived.

If there are no objections, then i formally request that the list
imc-us-editorial be made a private working list (archives available to
members only)

sincerely,
Bradley

* * * * *