[Imc-tech] Temporarily Shutting Down Comments?

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Wed Jun 8 12:21:02 CDT 2005

The only real solution to the spamming is to implement captchas (the
little graphical number thing that some human has to read and enter).

Does anyone know if there is Dada support for captchas?

(Mike, I've been putting off the research effort to block the spam
because I haven't had the time to track down the URLs of the incoming
spam. If you could email me the URLs of some example spam messages I
can check the logs to see if there's anything easy to block.)

Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/