imsahp http dead (was [Imc-tech] Spotty Website)

Bryan Cribbs bdcribbs at ojctech.com
Mon May 2 22:50:28 CDT 2005

I was unable to browse www.cuwireless.net mid-afternoon
today... and so I tried out www.ucimc.org (cuwireless is
on the same machine).  They were both non-responsive.
I restarted apache, to no avail.  I gave up.

I'm trying again now, several hours later... both
are still dead to me, as are all other websites hosted
on chambana.net.  Another apache restart, and still
no response from any domain I tried.  Even when I
log into the server and telnet to localhost port 80
and manually make a request it just hangs on me.

I haven't yet investigated beyond superficial sanity checks,
I'll followup if I figure out what the problem is.

-Bryan

* Zachary C. Miller <zach at chambana.net> :