[Imc-web] Re: imsahp http dead (was [Imc-tech] Spotty Website)

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Mon May 2 23:51:08 CDT 2005

Yah it does look like we have a new problem with httpd. It was down
just now but not in the normal way. Apache was running and there were
no processes eating a ton of CPU BUT it wasn't responding until I
restarted apache.

Tomorrow night I'm going to bite the bullet and spend some time
transitioning everything over to apache2. I had wanted to wait until I
was settled back in town (next week) to do this but it can't
wait. Hopefully that'll resolve some stuff.