[Imc-web] Re: imsahp http dead (was [Imc-tech] Spotty Website)

Bryan Cribbs bdcribbs at ojctech.com
Tue May 3 00:10:19 CDT 2005

Zach, Thanks.  It is responding to me now.  Did you simply
do a /etc/init.d/apache restart?  Oddly, That did not bring
things back up when I tried it.  Did you do a stop; sleep; start?
(I've seen instances where 'restart' fails because it doesn't
wait for children to stop before it starts back up).

I hadn't found any insight yet, and I'm headed to bed.

* Zachary C. Miller <zach at chambana.net> :