[Imc-tech] Re: Heads up: Article on Puerto Rican politics

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed May 18 23:19:43 CDT 2005

Phil,
I will to take a look at, next time I regain access to the website.
Unfortunately, since the server relocation I have not been able to
access the website from my home computers and no one I have spoken with
seems to know of a fix. I have ocassional access when I am not at home,
butI can't promise you when I might be able to help. Perhaps someone
else can take care of this?
Mike Lehman