[Imc] Re: [IMC-Tech] Insight Cable Installation this Wednesday AM...

dan blah dan.blah at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 16:28:50 CDT 2006

that works for me... Saturday April 22nd at 7pm it is.  i have moved
all of the computers into the new 'datacenter' (the old peep halls)
today and tested the cable line.  we were getting about 1.5Mbps down
and like 256Kbps upload.  This is either due to an insight blunder
and/or the cable modem that i donated being shitty.  it was
recommended that we upgrade the modem to something not 4 or 5 years
old by the insight techs.  also, it was fairly warm up there.  so, we
need to either purchase a new modem or someone can donate a better one
:) and we need to talk HVAC.
On 4/12/06, Zachary C. Miller <zach at chambana.net> wrote:
> Saturday April 22 at 7pm is fine with me. Let me know if this plan
> evolves to a different date or time but this sounds like the growing
> consensus.
>
> > sometime. I'll toss in for pizza, too.
> > >
> > > I have my show at 6pm and I'm game after that. (I'm not hoping tech
> > > geeks will be up at 6am to finish the move by noon.) I could even pay
> > > for pizza if somebody reminds me to order it.
> > > S.
> > >
> > > ----
> > > - Mais la cl?, qui tourne deux fois
> > > Dans ta porte de patriarche,
> > > Souffle l'ardeur, ?teint la voix.
> > > Sur le talus, l'amour quitt?, le vent m'endort.
> > >

> > --
> > Josh King
> > e: josh.is.short at gmail.com, jking2 at uiuc.edu
> > h: tcrow
> > q: "Cross my heart, strike me dead, stick a lobster on my head."
> -- End of PGP section, PGP failed!

> Zachary C. Miller - @= - http://zach.chambana.net/
> IMSA 1995 - UIUC 2000 - Just Another Leftist Muppet - Ya Basta!
>  Social Justice, Community, Nonviolence, Decentralization, Feminism,
>  Sustainability, Responsibility, Diversity, Democracy, Ecology

Daniel