[IMC-Tech] Server/Transmitter Room Issues

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 5 12:28:52 CDT 2006

Dan and Zach,
Thanks for the update. I strongly suspect that whoever was setting up
the remote at the studio turned off the transmitter by mistake. AFAIK,
if the transmitter is showing 0 on the control software, then it's is
off the air. So, in the absence of a better explanation, I think they
intended to set-up the studio for a remote, but ended up turning off the
transmitter instead.
Mike Lehman