[IMC-Tech] Re: [IMC-Booking] problems with the public access terminals in main show space...

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Mon Aug 7 13:42:53 CDT 2006

I suggest we put public access terminals on the next steering meeting
agenda.  Full participation in steering meeting discussions are
really the only way we are ever going to effectively coordinate
shared space use.  The next steering meeting is August 10th at 8 PM.

 From the standpoint of keeping machines in good working order for
people to use, allowing them to be broken down over and over will
quickly lead to their destruction.  I do not consider a plan with
this as a component a viable solution.  We also need to address the
shortage of tables which is part of this problem.

- Danielle