[IMC-Tech] Mailman issues

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 11 21:26:50 CST 2006

Jay,
I can't speak for the Tech team on this, just as a user. I'm on about a
dozen different lists hosted at  chambana.net and everything seems to be
getting through to them expeditiously, in fact virtually real-time in
most instances. IIRC, this has been the case ever since things settled
down from the server move/upgrade.
Mike Lehman