[IMC-Tech] Whoops!

Bob Illyes illyes at uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 6 10:55:24 CST 2006

Sorry folks, I understood from Chris that the collective annex
was not rented by the collective and was for a general IMC
shop. This is such an attractive (and largely unused) location
for what Daniel wants that in my opinion it might be worth-
while negotiating down the Cherry Alley lease to pick up at
least a part of this room for Tech, especially since we are
already considering a proposal for lighting and who will pay for
it. Let's all take a look at ceiling heights and quantities of
stuff and then compare notes on what we think will work best.
The room we have the janitorial stuff in has a low ceiling and
is insecure because it is consistently left unlocked, but I'll
have another look and see if I think Danielle's proposal is
workable.

When we rented to Cherry Alley, there was no consensus to give
them the right of first refusal (if I have the term right) on the
next lease. It'd be nice if we could reach a consensus that
would put the collective on firmer ground regarding the future.

Bob