[IMC-Tech] Re: [IMC-Space] Tech space needs

melodye melodye at nitrogendesign.com
Mon Feb 6 10:39:03 CST 2006

Thank you Danielle--

I would also like to add--

Barb has complained that people are coming in to randomly use the
woodshop (especially on weekends)  This has been quite disruptive given
the general idea (as I now can understand by Bob's email) that the
woodshop is for public use because the #4 opens this door.

The lock will be rekeyed this week and the collective will discuss the
future accessibility to this area.  Once we have come to a
consensus--this room may have a charge for those who would like to use
this area for private use (i.e.--not items for the benefit of the IMC
building itself) and who are not part of our collective--as well as
having a training session being one of the requirements (for insurance
purposes)

Best--
Melodye