[IMC-Tech] Moving the Server...

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 11 18:27:42 CST 2006

Hi David,
Down at the east end is a duct. At the north end is a vent. It appears
that the east end is the inlet and that the air is pulled out through
the north duct via the circulation pattern in the building, as well as
out through the peep holes in the floor.

Remember, postal inspectors were valued employees and had to sit for
hours up there. Provisions for their comfort seem to have been made.

Having been up there last summer, it was pleasant. I'm sure that the
ventilation is up to snuff for everything going up there in the near
future. We'll have to to check closer if we decide to invest in fabled
Indymedia supercomputer farm, though.
:)
Mike Lehman