[IMC-Tech] Moving to watcher's status

Stephane Alnet stephane at shimaore.net
Sun Feb 19 21:46:21 CST 2006

Hi guys,

At some point I had volunteered to do sysadmin stuff and more
generally help with chambana.net/tech. I guess I'm still opened to
helping from time-to-time, but between the new baby and being named
treasurer (hence having to attend steering and finance meetings), I
won't have too much extra time to help with tech. So please don't
feel offended if I don't show up at tech meetings; I'll keep watching
the list, still, and if there are things I can help with, let me know.

S.