[IMC-Tech] Tech Group Meeting Notes - 2006.02.08

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 10 12:51:13 CST 2006

Actually, the Tech workspace will not be in the B2P room, but in the
meeting room/foyer in front of the B2P room. This room has to be
maintained for mixed use, as it serves as a backup small meeting room,
for access to the B2P room, and will have one of the audio/video
workstations, in addition to workspace for Tech. We should be able to
scrounge up a locker that could be locked to secure Tech stuff in.

There is also secure longterm storage nearby for larger items in Room
26. However, this will require either Chris or I to unlock it, although
if regualr access turns out to be necessary we can discuss providing
that later. There are a number of older items of larger Tech gear in
storage there already, like CPUs and monitors, I think. Again, this will
be shared space, but might be useful for larger items that won't fit in
a locker.
Mike Lehman

daniel wrote:

> Members Present - Tom, Bob, Josh, Wendy, Zack, Daniel
SNIP