[IMC-Tech] Two Archived Email Edits Needed

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 20 19:14:18 CST 2006

Here are two requests asking for edits of old email archives. In both
cases, the original poster has asked and/or approved that the info be
removed.

First, at:
lists.cu.groogroo.com/mailman/archive/imc-events/2002-February.txt

Page down to the part that talks about Charlie King. In this section,
edit out this line:
"It was selected from all American releases for inclusion in the John
Shelton Ivany Top Twenty-One, published in 200 national newspapers."

This info was supplied by Charlie King, who has also removed this info
from his own website. Let me know when it's done, as I need to notify an
attorney about that.

The second case is this one that I've pasted as a quote below. The Web
list recieved this a couple of weeks back and I held it until I got the
above edit approved, so as to kill two birds with one stone. I'm not
sure we can help the guy with Google's cache feature, but he requested
we take the following action. I suppose it wouldn't hurt to edit the
IMC-Web email archive to take his message with this in it out, either.
It was sent to the Web list on Jan. 2. I left out his email address to
help suppress the problem in our archived discussion here, but I have it
and will let him know after I've heard these edits were made.
Thanks,
Mike Lehman