[IMC-Tech] Re: [Chambana-future] unattended meeting

Stephane Alnet stephane at shimaore.net
Thu Jan 26 22:03:37 CST 2006

Zach,

> I missed the last meeting because I was sick but I get the
> impression from the lack of emails or wiki activity that no one
> showed up to it.

I was there and no one else showed up.

> I made the trip down from Chicago and no one showed up tonight either.

:(
I couldn't make the meeting tonight, I had other commitments.

Next meeting let's make sure the meeting is announced the day before
or so via email so that people are reminded.
S.

----
- Mais la clé, qui tourne deux fois
Dans ta porte de patriarche,
Souffle l'ardeur, éteint la voix.
Sur le talus, l'amour quitté, le vent m'endort.