[IMC-Tech] root access to groogroo

Stephane Alnet stephane at shimaore.net
Thu Jul 6 15:54:23 CDT 2006

> oh i already did it before i left... must have forgot to tell
> everyone.  currently its at http://www.ucimc.org/wiki

The questions that were still opened were around security and
restricting access to sections of the wiki. I've no experience with
mediawiki so I can't talk to these, but basically we don't want to
post internal finance documents on an open wiki.

So we need a wiki that supports the notions of "group" (or ACLs or
whatever) and has the capability of restricting write _and_ read to
given pages.
Ideally we could also use some level of encryption, but that's optional.

If MediaWiki can do it that's great, but I wasn't under the
impression it could.
S.