[IMC-Tech] root access to groogroo

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Thu Jul 6 16:09:32 CDT 2006

Trac will do this. It has a very good authentication system. If
someone can set up an SSL webserver we can issue personal SSL
certificates that identify individual users and with a simple 4 line
patch Trac can use that identity internally with it's permission
system (instead of the cookies it currently uses). This (Trac + SSL
certs for authentication)  is what we use at work. Someone will have
to set it up though.

Trac is what is running at tech.chambana.net.