[IMC-Tech] Re: WiFi at the Urbana Free Library

dan blah dan.blah at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 11:01:44 CDT 2006

Hey Carol,
You are more than welcome to stop by our office or give us a call
anytime if you have any questions you would rather ask more direclty
than email.  I am usually in or around the office most days from 8ish
till after 3.  Our address and phone number can be found at
On 7/27/06, carol inskeep <carolinskeep at yahoo.com>
wrote:http://cuwireless.net/contact