[IMC-Tech] WiFi at the Urbana Free Library

carol inskeep carolinskeep at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 27 10:52:51 CDT 2006

Hi - my name is Carol Inskeep.  I'm a IMC supporter and a reference librarian at the Urbana Free Library.  We've been very pleased to have a WiFi connection in our building - lots of patrons want to use it!  However, it's been down quite a bit.  I'm not the tech person - but I would really love to ask someone a few questions about how things are set up.  Is there anyone who might have a few minutes to answer questions?

  Thanks a million,
  Carol