[IMC-Tech] Re: [rfu-automation] WRFU Computer Plans

Joe Futrelle futrelle at shout.net
Mon Jun 26 16:59:16 CDT 2006

We have to ensure that hackers can't take control of our transmitter.
Which is why we shouldn't just enable Remote Desktop on the
automation machine without the appropriate network policies in place--
and if we want to access it from outside the IMC network, it should
probably be on a VPN or similarly-secured arrangement. dan, was that
what you had in mind?

--
Joe Futrelle
Person