[IMC-Tech] Re: "crow" email list.

Chas. 'Mark' Bee c-bee1 at itg.uiuc.edu
Mon Jun 19 09:27:56 CDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "C. G. Estabrook" <carl at newsfromneptune.com>
To: "ouroboros rex" <c-bee1 at itg.uiuc.edu>
Cc: "Randall Cotton" <recotton at earthlink.net>; "Zachary C. Miller"
<zach at chambana.net>; <imc-tech at ucimc.org>; "Jeff Nicholson-Owens"
<jbn at forestfield.org>; "Linda Evans" <veganlinda at yahoo.com>; "Dawn
Owens-Nicholson" <bluemoon at ad.uiuc.edu>; "May Kao Xiong"
<maykaoxiong at illinoisalumni.org>; "Yanni Tziligakis" <tziligak at uiuc.edu>
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 11:00 PM
Subject: Re: "crow" email list.

> It's exactly the notion that WEFT is a "company" (and that Randall is an
> "employee") that makes CROW necessary.  --CGE

  I never said WEFT was a company, please stop misrepresenting my intent.  This
is, of course, a specious answer designed to ignore the principle involved.
How many 501c3 non profits did you deal with that let volunteers create mail
lists on their domain name?

  btw, I've been in conversation with Yannis, and after mentioning CROW's
mission statement, he has twice failed to send it to me.  Could you help me out
with that?  -cmb