[IMC-Tech] Apache out of control today...

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Mon Mar 20 09:44:07 CST 2006

Not sure why, but over the past several hours, Apache has been out of control
(load averages of 50+ have been normative).  I would stop and restart it myself,
but having not done that before I figure I should leave it to the experts.
Because there have been several restarts, it looks like something's really
maxing the server.  Anyone want to investigate?

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Policy Analyst    *  Project Coordinator  *  President