[IMC-Tech] dns reconfig for a cuwireless map site

Chase Phillips shepard at ameth.org
Fri Mar 17 11:25:08 CST 2006

Hi IMC Tech'ers,

I was forwarded here by dyoung in search of someone with admin rights on
the primary DNS host for the cuwireless.net domain.  I've created a map
site for the CUWiN project (temporarily available at
http://shepard.ameth.org/cuwin-map/) and dyoung, sascha, and myself are
in accord to have a map.cuwireless.net CNAME created and aliased to
ceneri.ameth.org.

This wouldn't take more than 5 minutes to configure.  Any takers?

Also, I'm looking for volunteers to assist me in creating a production
instance of this map site hosted on the cuwireless.net webserver itself.
I can assist you in creating this and initializing the database.
Volunteering will mean committing to some future updates of the site or
handing me the ability to update it directly.  Once the main site is up,
I'll call for a transition of map.cuwireless.net from my host to
cuwireless.net.

Thanks!
Chase