[IMC-Tech] Re: [Imc] Running Cable for internet into the building...

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 23 11:16:05 CST 2006

Hi Dan,
Given Tech has no particular budget for this, I assume that the funding
will come from general funds, assuming that Tech has consensed to this
solution. Thus, this should go to Steering for final approval. However,
getting all the details tied up will help with making the argument to
proceed, so making sure this will work and confirming that there will be
no install charges is useful in establishing those.
Mike Lehman