[IMC-Tech] Indymedia Hosting Cooperative:

Matthew Isaacs isaacsm at cuwireless.net
Mon Nov 27 05:01:47 CST 2006

We would also need some info on what they host.  While we recently
upgraded our servers, depending on the size/requirements of the sites
they host, we could quickly tax our servers.

That said though, I think its worth looking into.  We at least have a
stable location with an infrastructure in place.