[IMC-Tech] link suggestions

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Sun Oct 8 00:52:01 CDT 2006

hi tech,

i love the new site - yea for tech!

a few easy to implement suggestions:

make the top links these in this order:

publish! | calendar | booking | volunteer | books2prisoners | wrfu |
about | donate

reason: library is not active and we need volunteers in every group.
we can't afford to hide the volunteer link.  about should be up top
too as a main link.

change the right hand links to this:

using our new site
newest posts
to the old site
web-based IRC chat
forums
RSS feed

reason: duplicating top links here are a waste.  the main thing folks
need right now is some hand holding about using the new site which is
why i suggest it as the top link for now.  the "hidden posts" link is
way too high in priority space right now.  link it off our publish
page or policy page.

question:

how do we assign editor status to folks?  i seem to have it, but i
don't know if that was assigned or not.

- danielle