[IMC-Tech] link suggestions

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 8 13:20:28 CDT 2006

I've found that IMCs that bury the Hidden articles link somewhere other
than on the front page tend to be those with editorial policies that
are, shall we say, rather questionable. I don't know how others might
view our site or whether they judge things in the same way and may lump
us into that group or not, but I prefer that the Hidden articles link to
be easily found on the front page. Certainly, it doesn't need to be near
the top, but on the front page, maybe right below RSS Feed.
Mike Lehman