[IMC-Tech] Bike Project website & listservs

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Mon Oct 9 00:23:52 CDT 2006

Hi tech,

Could I become a person who can create new mailing lists on
chambana.net?  I am already on the tech and web lists and can
coordinate and play well with others, I promise.

If not, could someone who can please create two new listservs:

BikeCoop
and
BikeCoop-announce

with me as an admin who can add others: chyn at ojctech.com.

In addition, we want to host thebikeproject.org on chambana.net.  We
have site templates ready to go and have a newsletter waiting on our
live URL to print.  Barry, our webmasters, specific login requests
are below.

thanks!
Danielle