[IMC-Tech] Re: [imc-web-owner@lists.ucimc.org: How to update non-UCIMC websites?] (fwd)

Joshua King josh.is.short at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 13:15:21 CDT 2006

Hey Dan-

Imc-web is a public list, so you should be able to register for it on
lists.chambana.net. As for you account, I'll go ahead and add you to the
new webserver (is the username "lewart" okay, or would you like
something else?) and set the permissions on those sites so that you can
access them. What I need you to do is generate a public ssh key and send
it to the tech list. Then you'll be able to login to the new webserver.
Just let me know if you need instructions on how to do this. If you need
access to files on the old webserver, you can access it by ssh'ing into
imsahp.chambana.net, or just let me know and I can copy over whatever
you want.

Good luck!

Daniel Lewart wrote:
> Dan, David, Josh, and Zach,
>
> Two things:
>   1) Why aren't I allowed to post to imc-web at lists.ucimc.org?
>   2) Could someone answer my original question below?
>
> Thanks!
> Dan
> lewart at ucimc.org
>
> ----- Forwarded message from imc-web-owner at lists.ucimc.org -----
>
> Subject: How to update non-UCIMC websites?
> From: imc-web-owner at lists.ucimc.org
> To: lewart at ucimc.org
> You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
> been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
> being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
> imc-web-owner at lists.ucimc.org.
>

> From: Daniel Lewart <lewart at ucimc.org>
> To: UCIMC Tech Focus Group <imc-tech at lists.ucimc.org>,
> 	UCIMC website work <imc-web at lists.ucimc.org>
> Subject: How to update non-UCIMC websites?
> UCIMC Tech and Web Groups,
>
> I must have missed the instructions somewhere along the way.
>
> How do I update my non-UCIMC websites?:
> 	http://cajun.chambana.net/
> 	http://www.cu-smokefree.org/
>
> Thanks!