[IMC-Tech] Re: How to update non-UCIMC websites?

Daniel Lewart lewart at ucimc.org
Wed Oct 18 19:06:18 CDT 2006

Josh,

> Imc-web is a public list, so you should be able to register for it on
> lists.chambana.net. As for you account, I'll go ahead and add you to the
> new webserver (is the username "lewart" okay, or would you like
> something else?) and set the permissions on those sites so that you can
> access them. What I need you to do is generate a public ssh key and send
> it to the tech list. Then you'll be able to login to the new webserver.
> Just let me know if you need instructions on how to do this. If you need
> access to files on the old webserver, you can access it by ssh'ing into
> imsahp.chambana.net, or just let me know and I can copy over whatever
> you want.

Yes, that is the username I would like.  My public SSH key is below.

Thanks!
Dan
lewart at ucimc.org
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAIEAp5piR1xqCt6YhLOsC1WJjAUItaFJy/wl/Qmobskxq28Av5mipGmdk2LvSF6Zkc59PhdmoWRCu0gf0geQGjPHWrnSgkl8X6qhnOvnLQWZrGEAAgrJkuLoo+HovewqX098Cux7AGXflwOth9ESohXhC8bPEC1KF+p1fLnl//UUk5E= lewart at imsahp