[IMC-Tech] May Need Captchas for Articles

David Gehrig gehrigspamtrap at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 23:23:50 CDT 2006

I've just installed a module called "troll" which lets you block
user IPs.  The spams all came from the same IP, which is now
blocked.

Incidentally, I have the drupal logs set so that they only
contain the last 24 hours.  Log entries older than that are
automatically deleted.  This is meant to maintain the balance
between long-term anonymity versus the kind of stuff we need
to know to keep spam from clogging our site, as it did the last one.