[IMC-Tech] Upgrading ventalation and power in server space...

dan blah dan.blah at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 11:19:48 CDT 2006

Hey all,
One of our tenants is wanting to move their servers into the IMC space
and has tentatively ok'd covering expenses to 'build-up' the space.
The two main things needed are ventilation and power.

Ideally, I would like to see a breaker box in that space with more
outlets run.  Currently, I feel the ventilation is adequate but would
like to install a fan at one or both sides of the space.  I can do the
ventilation work myself.  As for the electrical work, do we have an
electrician we prefer to deal with?  Have we already had someone quote
any of this work?  Anyone know roughly what the cost would be to get a
breaker box and more outlets in the space?

--
Daniel