[IMC-Tech] Fwd: IMC Mexico, IMC South Africa, IMC Honduras... (teleconferencing software)

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 5 00:22:58 CDT 2006

This sounds interesting. Ray hasn't said anything  altely about it, but
he's always gung-ho on tech upgrades we're usually not quite prepared to
handle. If we can get the UC IMC website updated out of Dada, streaming
from RFU, and mail issues sorted out, then this might be a good project
to pursue, as it's come up before. It could really be useful to have a
simple implementation that could be used between IMCs or as a feed for
live video/audio in some way.
Mike Lehman