[IMC-Tech] can't publish

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 5 00:04:32 CDT 2006

Hi Colleen,
Sorry for the slow response, but the Tech list inbox was just cleaned
out and this came through.

We're aware of a problem, but we've decided that this, combined with a
building list of other issues, makes it more imperative that we try to
get the whole site converted from Dada to another software. So we're
devoting our limited coding resources to that right now.

In the meantime, I have posted a few things for people who get stuck
with this, which appears to be randomly and temporarily affecting
different users. I think your ability to post came back, since you've
put up several things since then, but keep this in mind as a workaround
until we get the new site up.
Mike Lehman