[IMC-Tech] Re: New web server migration day October 2nd... (info for one user)

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 19 20:42:23 CDT 2006

> Things we will need from users to allow access to the new server:

> Full name
	Stuart Levy

	http://www.anti-war.net/

> Company that owns the website
	AWARE

> Phone Number
	217-369-3485 (my phone, not AWARE's)

	peace at anti-war.net
	(AWARE isn't really a company, so we don't have a real company address)

	slevy at new.math.uiuc.edu -or- slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu

	slevy at ucimc.org

> U-C IMC Member status

	Yes.  (My previous membership probably expired in August 2006 --
		how can I tell?  But I've just now renewed it.)

> Any account specific things your web site requires.

	Group "aware" write permission to /var/www/aware/... or
	whatever the corresponding files are called on the new server.

	(Group, not just owner permissions, as there may be other
	admins for the same web site at some point.)

And you didn't quite ask but bet you'll need:

   ssh public key

    See imsahp:~slevy/.ssh/authorized_keys2