[IMC-Tech] Re: rewrite rules

Joe Futrelle futrelle at shout.net
Wed Sep 27 13:20:06 CDT 2006

So what's up with the rest of the sites on imsahp?

prairiegreens.org is having various kinds of problems. It's been
unreachable periodically over the past week or so, usually at the
same times ucimc.org has been unreachable. Which is *very bad* for us
so soon before the election.

After the most recent outage this morning, prairiegreens.org is back
up, but it's glacially slow. Most of the site is script-driven via a
set of rewrite rules. There's a static section of the site,
joefutrelle.prairiegreens.org, which is currently responsive.

I need to hear from someone at tech about when we can expect the
outages to stop. If it isn't going to be this week, we're going to
have to switch to another hosting provider which I really don't want
to do because that will almost certainly involve more downtime as the
DNS change propagates.

--
Joe Futrelle
Person