[IMC-Tech] Joker WHOIS

Zachary C. Miller zach at zarfmouse.us
Wed Apr 11 13:12:35 CDT 2007

I have done a bunch of cleanup on the hostmaster at chambana.net account
at joker.com which is the owner for all the chambana.net accounts.
I've changed any accounts that were owned by
hostmaster at wolfgang.groogroo.com (the owner the predated the advent of
chambana.net) to be owned by the proper hostmaster at chambana.net.

I've removed my personal domains from this account and made them owned
by hostmaster at zarfmouse.us. So all domains owed by
hostmaster at chambana.net are now domains that I have no personal stake
in.

I have changed the password for hostmaster at chambana.net and sent it
via SMS to Sascha and Dan.

I also renewed a few domains that were expired on April 8th so that I
could make the owner changes work for them. I have not renewed the
domains that will expire on April 15th.

This was the last bit of chambana.net admin access that I hadn't
passed on to IMC-Tech. You now have all the keys to the kingdom. Don't
hessitate to call me on the phone if there's any access that I haven't
properly transfered.

As of about 5 hours from now I will have finished transfering all of
my personal data off of chambana.net servers. Feel free to delete any
accounts or websites that I have hosted there. If you leave me access
I'll be happy to help when called upon and available but I don't plan
on actively admining the system (as I haven't been for over a year).
I've deleted all my personal mailman lists and unsubscribed from all
lists that I was subscribed to.

I've been filtering out imc-tech email to a separate folder and then
not having time to read it so if there are emergencies that I am
needed for (e.g. I have some password that you don't have, or some
configuration that I set up years ago is confusing or failing or
something) then please give me a phone call. My numbers are below (any
old 217 number you have for me will be unavailable within the next
month).

Somehow when we transfered imsahp over to the new UC-IMC, I ended up
with one half of the cat-5 KVM extender. I'll deliver that to the
UC-IMC next time I'm in town.

I'll be spending most of the next three years in Australia but the US
number below will always work (until Vonage goes out of business) for
me as it is a VOIP number that I'll bring with me.

--
Zach Miller, Booking Coordinator
Porcupine Mountains Music Festival