[IMC-Tech] Joker WHOIS

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 11 14:20:17 CDT 2007

I want to express my personal thanks to Zach for his often unremarked,
but always essential work over a number of years on these various
projects. UC IMC is only one of a number of groups and organizations
that would have much less of a voice and an active community without his
personal, political and technical skills, hard work, and thoughtful advice.

Thanks Zach!
And enjoy Australia!
Regards,
Mike Lehman