[IMC-Tech] Found bug

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 23 18:41:51 CDT 2007

On Mon, Apr 23, 2007 at 05:52:53PM -0500, Bob Illyes wrote:
> I found the bug. If the browser window isn't wide enough, the
> list of items the Public i link is in is clipped on the right
> side. This happened with both Mozilla and Internet Explorer.
> It was clipping both WRFU and About Us as well.
>
> Maybe the search should be moved? This is what was covering
> the right side of the list. I doubt I'm only one who's been
> bitten by this one.

Wow, yes.  The "donate" link doesn't even appear in my (firefox)
browser, using my default font size, unless the window is over 1050
pixels wide.   I didn't even know it was there.

I don't understand how the style sheet (themes/friendselectric/style.css)
makes the <ul id="primary"> be rendered as a horizontal list,
but perhaps the list of items could be split into two <ul> blocks
spanning two lines?  There'd still be a width limit, but most browser
windows will be wide enough that it shouldn't be a problem.

   Stuart