[IMC-Tech] no internet access in btp room

Jay Schubert jay.schubert at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 09:28:12 CDT 2007

Tech,

Apparently there has been no internet service in the btp room for the past
few days.  To my knowledge nobody has been messing with cables etc.  So far
I've been unable to make it across town to check it out because of my insane
work schedule.  Tonight is a scheduled work night for btp (7-9 PM) and
apparently the packages to be shipped are piling up because we can't do the
data entry part before shipping them.

Is there any chance that if someone is at the IMC today, you could have a
look?  My wife, Suzanne dropped by this morning and bounced the router in
the anteroom and the one in the btp room (on the desk, under the shelf which
the monitor of the computer nearest the door sits).  She restarted one of
the computers in the btp room and couldn't ping the router in the btp room
after re-seating the cable.

Any help that can be offered would be appreciated.

Thank you,

--
Jay