[UCIMC-Tech] IMC-Tech notes...

Barry Isralewitz barryi at ks.uiuc.edu
Thu Aug 9 12:16:45 CDT 2007

Hi Dan,

On Aug 8, 2007, at 5:18 PM, dan blah wrote:

> there havent been any due to only josh and i meeting.  again, meetings
> are at 6pm every tuesday.  we will most likely move these meetings
> to be
> something like the 1st and 3rd tuesday due to lack of attendance.

	Since these are also "sysadmin office hours",  the weekly face-to-
face user time, which makes sure that problems are solved, please
consider maintaining this as a weekly oveer, if only with one of
(Dan, Josh) showing up on 2nd, 4th, and possible 5th Tuesdays of the
months.  Idea is for users to be at most 6 days away from a consult.

	Also: give it time, since new tech-interested people show up with
some frequency, especially over the next two months w/ various new
students, exchange students, new grad students, new tech workers, and
other new visitors showing up at the IMC for the first time.

				Cheers,

				Barry

--
Barry Isralewitz   Theoretical and Computational Biophysics Group, UIUC
Beckman 3043   Office Phone: (217) 244-1612  Home Phone: (217) 337-6364