[UCIMC-Tech] Website Down

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 10 18:54:50 CST 2007

Dan,
Thanks for getting us back online. There is an issue, though. When I'm
signed into the admin pages on UC IMC and hit reload, it kicks me off
and says "Access Denied" sending me back to the sign-in screen. It also
does this if you're on the Content page and click to go to the Comments
page. This is somewhat manageable, but very inconvenient, as I have to
sign in every time I want to check the admin pages. Anything you can do
to help?
Mike Lehman