[UCIMC-Tech] Website Down

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 10 19:05:19 CST 2007

Of course, this also fails going from Comments to Content. BTW, I
noticed that the URL now yields a timestamp, which may be part of the
problem. I've copied a couple below.

http://www.ucimc.org/admin/comment?time=1197334714
http://www.ucimc.org/admin/node?time=1197334760

You try to go to a comment in admin and it also kicks you off. So you
basically have to sign in for every move you make. I can see the need
for security, but we need to dial this back several notches at least.

Suffice it to say, it's a real PITA now that I've played with it more.
Mike Lehman